Monday, September 10, 2018

DeerPark Water Advertisement

For my advertisement I chose a water bottle company called DeerPark. I decided to go with the less is more concept and focus primarily on the water itself by adding the classic mountain background and having the water bottles be the center of attention. I put the bottles in the center of the picture so it would be the first thing people would look at when they see the advertisement. I also decided to add the company Nestlé in the picture on the top left as well as adding Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in the bottom right corner. My idea behind using social media in my advertisement is to let viewers know that they can find the company on social media and it allows the company to connect with a wider range of people. Overall, I am happy with the way my advertisement came out and even though I didn't use a lot of words, I feel it is an effective advertisement for the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment