Thursday, August 23, 2018

"We Used To Wait" Reflection

I am a child of the digital generation. Thinking about my life and generation compared to the past generations is very interesting. My life and the world around me is changing every year due to the digital world that we live in. I still remember the first time I listened to music from headphones off of my best friends walkman. This is a moment I will never forget because I had never heard music so clearly and closely to my ears before. I felt as though I was listening to a live concert and I couldn't believe how amazing it was. For me this was the most memorable experience as a child growing up digital. Another found memory I have would be when I got my first iPod. I remember being so excited and immediately going to Best Buy and buying a case and glittery stickers to bedazzle it with.  When I put life into perspective and think about how I have had the pleasure of going up in a generation where I can connect instantly with friends and family I feel amazed. I am a child of the digital generation and thats something that not everyone can say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment